Business Process Improvement Specialist
About The Job
Cornerstone Paradigm Consulting, LLC is a boutique, industry-agnostic consulting firm focused on delivering the highest level of value to our clients. We engineer customized solutions to solve our client’s business issues. What differentiates us from the larger consulting firms is we hire the best in the business. Our team is lean but highly qualified, value-driven, Subject Matter Experts who really know this space and are able to communicate professionally, effectively, and with the highest level of integrity innovative solutions to highly complex problems. Our clients work with us because they know we’re going to deliver the best solution for their business issues.
Our services cover the back and middle office:
• Business process design, process improvement, process reengineering (with controls)
• Process mapping, Process modeling
• Training and development
• Project management
• IT Services, and technology mapping, software implementation, software integration
• Organizational Transformation
• Vendor management
• Warehouse design and build
• E-commerce logistics
• Customer & patient experience CX
• User experience design UX
Qualified candidates will be well versed in all aspects of business operations. As an organization, we do not offer “proven methodologies” or recycled strategies. It’s really important to be able to look at each client’s concerns as a new case. We require you to really be able to pull apart a problem to identify the root cause and strategize a real solution not pulled from a textbook.
• Performs data gathering, process mapping, root cause analysis, and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process improvement recommendations.
• Prioritizes and implements process change requirements based on the critical effort needs.
• Oversees process change implementation and testing, and reviews changes to ensure they will result in measurable organizational improvements.
• Determines fiscal impact of recommended efforts, measures impact, and recognizes/quantifies success.
• This is a 1099 opportunity, you must have an established legal entity with business insurance.
• 10+ years of experience in business operations, including ensuring systems and technology are properly aligned to support the business requirements.
• The right candidate must have extensive experience process mapping complex business processes using different frameworks (i.e. swim-lane diagrams).
• MUST have strong listening and facilitation skills required for the process discovery phase of process mapping.
• Must have experience planning projects and writing proposals.
• You should have some knowledge base of project management and are comfortable with technology.
• Diverse industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related field. A Master’s degree is highly desired.
• Strong analytical background and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Ability to work with diverse groups and manage client relationships
• Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial personality.
• Previous experience working in a remote environment, with the ability to travel to the client’s site ~30% of the time (post-COVID).
• Must be willing to undergo a background check
Salary range: $75-125 an hour on a 1099 basis to start.
Cornerstone Paradigm Consulting, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
*no recruiters or staffing firms